Hello,
I would like to update the status of my user story to "Ready for development" if all the linked issues (blocked by) are Done.
Here is the rule I've done but it doesn't work unfortunately
Hi, @EL ASSALI Meryam
What is written in Audit log when rule is triggered?
And what triggers your rule? Transition of Story or transition of subtask?
Hi, @Evgenii
1- It is mentioned that the ticket in the bloc IF doesn't correspond to the condition which is not true : the issuetype is Story and I push it to Done
2- The associated User story normally should trigger the rule.
If the associated issuestype (user story/blockedby) are Done, the US parent should be updated to "Ready for development"
try such JQL as second condition:
issue in linkedIssues({{issue.key}},"is blocked by") AND Status = Done
It will check issues, linked to trigger issue, that they all are done
Thank you @Evgenii but it's still not working
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.