Hi all,
Is there an automation logic I can use that will update card color based on value of custom field? Custom field condition seems to be the blocker for automation here.
Thanks,
Dorothy
Hi @Dorothy Callahan - Unless I'm misunderstanding the requirement, you can use the JQL option for card color. No automation necessary.
It could be me so...if I have an issue with custom field not valued, the current color remains. If I add a value to the custom field, I want it to update card color. I would love to change it using the below board settings however the fields are limited.
If you use the Queries option, you will be able to get a lot of flexibility in how they are colored.
Ok. Thanks. I will research how to use queries option. I'm familiar with filters but not queries. Queries seem to be a search function versus an update to card colors but I will dig deeper
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.