I want to write a text and when I click on send it should be send by Send web request .....Is that possible ?
Hello @Prajwal Ashok Nagrale
Is this the same question as your later post here?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-to-send-text-through-web-request-when-we-use-Manual-trigger/qaq-p/2383541
As you mentioned in that later post, you can use an Automation Rule to execute a Send web request action.
Whether or not you can include the desired text in that web request depends on the API that you are calling in the web request.
Can you tell us more about the part of this process with which you are having trouble?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
Want to send data by short text taken using Manual trigger, but in send web request I am not able to send data, No data it is showing in logs, How to send the text .
Please show us the details of each step of your rule and the documentation for the API you're calling in your web request.
This is the Rule
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.