Hi community,
I want to resize and configure the texts on the customer portal. However, I couldn't find how to do it. Is it possible to make such a configuration?
Hi @Ayberk Göçer ,
Please refer to the below link.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/text-formatting-in-the-customer-portal-1167733899.html
Hi Ayberk - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Modifying the portal look and feel is fairly limited. To get more (better?) results you could use the add-on Refined for Jira Cloud.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218481/refined-for-jira-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Hi @Ayberk Göçer there are several suggestions submitted to Atlassian for customizing the portal. Here are a few: JSDCLOUD-4037 JSDCLOUD-2170 JSDCLOUD-2169 JSDCLOUD-5392 JSDCLOUD-2327
I would suggest voting for and watching them.
Hope that helps.
I and Ayberk are colleagues.
The problem is about request type name and it's icon. We need to increase the size of the request types and icons.
We are open to add-on but refined is expensive. We're looking for alternative solutions.
Thanks,
Deniz.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.