Hi @Bill Sheboy and Atlassian community, good day! I saw the recommendation you gave for the following function and it works pretty well, thanks a lot,
issueFunction in removedAfterSprintStart("Board Name", "Sprint Name")
Quick question, is there any way we can list multiple sprints in the function? so for instance instead of doing this way: calling 2 sprints and repeating the whole function:
issueFunction in removedAfterSprintStart("Board Name", "Sprint Name") OR issueFunction in removedAfterSprintStart("Board Name", "Sprint Name")
we can do some sprint in (Sprint 1,2,3,...)? or something similar?
I tried to include this part of "Sprint In" but didnt work:
issueFunction in removedAfterSprintStart("Board Name", Sprint in ("Sprint Name1", "Sprint Name 2", "Sprint Name ...")
also I tried just to list this way:
issueFunction in removedAfterSprintStart("Board Name", "Sprint Name1", "Sprint Name 2")
and I got this error:
Function 'removedAfterSprintStart' expected between '1' and '2' arguments but received '3'.
Im working with smart filters so when I select one specific sprint, I'd like to call in just that specific sprint.
Thanks for your help!