We are using jira advanced roadmap and we have priorities and initiatives in one project such as:
PRIORITY-1 (Top level) (We only have 5 of these)
INITIATIVE-1 (CHILD OF PRIORITY)
we then have epics in our working project and they are children of the Initiative.
Initiative has a component of "executive priority".
I want to create an advanced roadmap including all Initiatives where component = executive priority and all portfolio children under the initiative.
I was trying this to use the least number of clauses in the query and pulling in the top level and portfolio children:
issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf("PRIORITY-1") or issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf("PRIORITY-2") or issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf("PRIORITY-3") or issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf("PRIORITY-4") or issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf("PRIORITY-5") and component = "Executive Initiative "
But I don't get the right results because I think the component is on the INITIATIVE LEVEL. So then tried to nest the criteria so I wouldnt have to query exact issuekey
issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf("type = Initiative and component in 'Executive Initiative ' ")
This also does not work.
Help.
Ideally if I had these two initiatives and portfolio children, I would want only initiative 2 and children
PRIORITY-1 (Top level)
INITIATIVE-1 (CHILD OF PRIORITY) (Executive Priority = No)
EPIC-1
STORY-1, STORY-2, STORY-3
PRIORITY-2 (Top level)
INITIATIVE-2 (CHILD OF PRIORITY) (Executive Priority = Yes)
EPIC-2
STORY-4, STORY-5, STORY-6