I am an intern at Continental looking to help move my team to another software for resource planning. Jira is one of our options. I need to know if Jira can do the following and possibly get in contact with Jira for a demo of this process.
Can Jira:
1. Assigns projects to individuals as well as teams and can be managed in one place by a manager
2. Create a heat map that consists of schedules for different employees over an extensive period of time, can track overallocation and capacity planning
3. Can create a dashboard where I can view graphs by disciplines, for example: a bar graph that shows what project types that employees are working on with percent allocation as the y axis
4. Projects can be listed by different types (tentative, in progress, archived, etc.)
5. Can allow only a certain amount of people (managers) to edit and view the information
If you know anything about if Jira completes these requirements or someone I can contact at Jira please let me know!