Dear JIRA Support Community,
I'm writing to inquire about automating an epic ticket with linked tasks within the epic ticket. I am specifically interested in utilizing smart values to link the tasks in a way that triggers the next task or designates the previous task as a prerequisite.
Please see attached screenshots as reference (First screenshot is the current set up and second screenshot is what we're hoping to achieve with smart values).
Could you please provide guidance on the smart values that I need to use to establish these links between tasks within the epic ticket? I would greatly appreciate any information or examples you can provide to help me understand the syntax and usage of the smart values for this purpose.
Your assistance will be invaluable in enhancing our workflow efficiency and task management within JIRA.
Thank you in advance for your time and support.
Looking forward to your response.
Alice