For some reason my JSM board tickets are not leaving the queue once they have been "Closed" and I am not sure why?
I have had this issue before but after going into the "Closed" status and enabled the following Post Function the issue was in-fact fixedand tickets were no longer showing in my queue.
- The Resolution of the issue will be set to Resolved
However, recently I have made some changed my Workflow and added new statuses and this is when I noticed that "Closed" tickets were no longer leaving my queue.
After taking a looked at the "Closed" status Post Functions again and noticing the same one was not enabled I attempted to look for it and enable it but I could no longer find that same function from the selection(s). Does anyone know why this may be and if there is a workaround for this issue?