I'd ideally want to create a Space that is to act as a Wiki for our clients, so I would want to give view-only access to all users from all clients to that specific Space (no other spaces). I would also want this access to be invitation only (so not something anyone on the Internet can access - I'm thinking former clients or competitors).
Moreover, (or perhaps alternatively), I would want to be able to give the users from client ABC access to ONE Confluence page that has been made specifically for Client ABC and hosts details on their join date, products they have, products they expressed interest in, Success Plan etc, ideally with links to the Wiki. So, if Client ABC has Product#1 and Product#7, it would be ideal if they could click on Product#1 and get to the client-shared Wiki and see the info on Product#1 and how it is to be used.
Can these things be done?
Also, would this mean the users need licenses, or would it be free of charge to add view only/view and comment only users?