Is there any possibility to change a TestExecution history (activity) through API?
Hi @Zakhar Yermakovich
I don´t know about any possibility to change the history. This is mainly a benefit of Jira (and also similar other systems) that information/history delivers transperency and traceability.
What would be the use case behind your question?
BestStefan
Hi @Stefan Salzl I am migrating all test data from TestRail to XRay. In TestRail they can have several results for a single test run. So it stores the history of runs and results.
Xray doesn't support this. But, if you mark a test PASSED, and then mark it FAILED in an xray TestExecution, the previous (passed) result will actually be stored in Activity.
So, the results history can really be transferred from TestRail to Xray, but only manually, as I can see.
So, if you or somebody else knows how to do it through API, I would appreciate it wery much if you help me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.