Hi everyone,
Currently I manage 3 sprint team that works in the same workspace (XXYYZZ Tribe Board, consist of Leopard Squad, Eagle Squad, and Lion Squad), and now we are running parallel sprint. Leopard Squad running Leopard Sprint 45; Eagle Squad running Eagle Sprint 42; and Lion Squad running Lion Sprint 38. All things going smooth and well. The problem starts when I create a dashboard for each team. I need to show data about tickets in each sprint.
So, when I create these filter:
sprint in openSprints(Eagle) and project = "XXYYZZ Tribe Board"
The result is exactly like what I need. It showed the issues in active sprint (Eagle Sprint 42)
But when I reuse those filter to search issues in Leopard Squad, it doesn't work at all.
sprint in openSprints(Leopard) and project = "XXYYZZ Tribe Board"
There's a line of notification said: Could not resolve the project 'Leopard' provided to function 'openSprints'.
Could someone describe where's my filter gone wrong?