I am exploring the possibility of sharing information with multiple users using two servers.
I am working with two servers and have Confluence on both of them. There are users on server A and Server B.
The users do not have access on both servers they have only one server access.
The problem - a User on Server A adds some information it may be some text/comment or upload document.
There is another user on
Server B want to see the information.
I can create a common page on each server where shareable information can be displayed. the problem is how can I send information from Server A to Server B to the common page, Is there any cron job or something like that which runs itself and information can move.
Please guide how can I make it easy without duplicating the effort for me to do that
Thanks
v/r
Gopal