Hello! I'm in the process of trying to enable the filtering of useful articles per project knowledge base by use of confluence labels, and I've followed documentation such as this page: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/add-labels-to-knowledge-base-articles/
But after all my searching, I seem to have hit a dead end. Here's a screenshot of the knowledge base setting, with the desired label selected. For further reference, we're only using one confluence project to store all these articles, so each customer has their own label that I'm trying to filter by, to then be seen in their respective Jira Projects. I've covered their name here.

And here you can see the article on confluence has the relevant labels added on the bottom.
When I go to the knowledge base tab on an actual customer ticket however to look for "related articles", there are many other articles shown that don't have the "blank-sm" label, and in fact they're higher up on the list than articles that do have the "blank-sm" label.
Based on all the documentation I could find, I thought I had it all right, so what's the issue here?