We want to include a policy note (fixed text) at the end of the help desk webpage, after all the forms.
How can we do it?
Hi @Patricia Nora ,
There is no possibility to update footer, so what you can do is adding this information (or link to the external page with policy note) on the announcement banner.
Kate
Hi @Patricia Nora here's a JSM ticket that Atlassian has for customizing the footer. I would suggest voting for and watching it. I'd like to be able to tweak the footer as well.
JSDCLOUD-2169
Hi @Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Thank you for the response. The announcement banner is the one on the top of the page, right?
It is where we have it now, I was wondering if it was possible to have it under the forms.
But if it's not possible, we'll keep it in the banner.
Thanks,
Patricia
Yes, unfortunately it's on the top. You can also think about some apps for portal customization but I'm not sure this is worth to pay for such small thing
Thanks
Thank you @DAB , I'll check it out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.