Hi there beautiful people ^^
Let me share with you a weird case we're experiencing recently on our jira service management account.
I've recently changed the key for one of the Jira projects. This project is connected with Slack via Halp because it was a queue on Halp before being a project on Jira.
It caused some tickets to throw the following "error":
This request is no longer connected to Slack, so you can't interact with it here. For updates, go to the request.
Not all the tickets are throwing the error, only a few of them, I don't know why and also, I don't know if any other ticket is also affected by this issue.
I've reviewed the Jira-Slack configuration, I've tried to find a way to reconnect or find any clue on the help center but there is nothing. Also I've checked the bi-sync between Slack and Halp/Jira is still working at least for messages.
I'd like to know:
- Is there a way to reconnect the ticket with Slack?
- Do you know what this means related to the features? If a ticket is disconnected, what kind of features I must expect to fail, etc.
Taking advantage of the ticket, I'd like to ask you also if there is a way to know the slack channel link/reference on Jira and show it on the ticket UI.
We want to know where the ticket has been created, this is something Halp has and I haven't seen it on Jira.