If someone creates a page and sets up restrictions, but their account gets deactivated without access anymore. If we want to access this restricted page, who will receive the permission? Will the author be changed automatically?
A Confluence admin can change the restrictions on these pages. However there will be no automatic change of author.
Hi @Riko ,
Needs to be reset by the Confluence admin.
Permissions will not be converted automatically.
In addition, if it is set to be visible to a certain group, then it is only necessary to maintain the corresponding relationship between personnel and groups.
I have role as Confluence-Admins and Org Admin. But when I want to access the restricted file, I still need request access here
Confluence Admin is an role on Atlassian admins page right? I also as Confluence Admin here
You need to go to the Space Settings - Manage Pages page, and adjust the restrictions there.
Facing same problem here, should request access first
Please confirm whether you have the admin permissions of this space.
Yes I have the admin permission in the space
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.