We are a shared resource team who has stories on our own Kanban board that are tied to Epics from other team boards (ex: a DES story that sits in a MOBILE teams epic).
I can see the stories in the Timeline view now that we have Jira Premium, but I do not see the Epics they relate to. Instead it says "62 issues without parent" and then lists those stories. I know that several of these do have a parent, they are just not on the board where the story lives.
The issue before we had Premium was that I could not see these stories on our roadmap view in our project space, so being able to see them in a timeline is a good first step, however I'd like to see that each are from a different teams Epic. Is there a way to do this?
Any help in how I can get to have the Epics to show up would be much appreciated!