Hey There!
My team is currently on a team managed project and working to align more closely to our company managed board in order to eventually transition off of the TMP.
A part of this work has been creating new status that align with our company managed board. However, after creating the statuses and aligning them to columns, we're encountering some issues (no pun intended) with the "DONE" statuses.
Currently, we use DONE and are now adding CLOSED and BLOCKED as Done statuses. However, these values no longer appear in our backlog (i.e. so we can't see how many tickets we have marked as DONE in our next Sprint). We don't currently have any custom filter so I'm at a loss of how to get these to show up on our board.
I'm including a photo of our most recent Sprint that we haven't marked as completed yet that shows tickets are marked DONE via the green circle with the total number of story points completed (photo labeled Sprint 70).

I'm also including a photo of our current Sprint where we actually have at least one ticket completed worth 5 story points that is not showing here (photo labeled Sprint 71).

Additionally, tickets marked with the CLOSED or BLOCKED status are not showing on the board either. These are all aligned to the right most column in the Column and Statuses config, which I've been reading means they won't appear, but just at a loss as to why they use to appear, but now no longer appear once I created the new statuses.
I know that's a lot, please let me know how I can clarify in any way.