We have an email that I am attempting to work with in this fashion:
1. Email comes in
2. Automation rule looks at the Summary for certain text.
3. If the text matches, I need a rule to do the following, change Issue Type, change Request Type and then various fields.
The rule I have so far will do everything but change the Request Type. I've tried branching it, but keep getting the same error that I can't change the Request Type cuz it doesn't match up with the Issue Type, even though the Issue Type was successfully changed in a previous part of the rule, before the branch.
I understand the branch means that it is kinda running a rule inside of a rule sort of thing. No matter what I try, it keeps erroring on editing the Request Type step. I am also using the "Edit Request Type" option as well.
Hopefully that explains my process & goal.

