I am wondering if anyone has any work arounds or if this is something that can get escalated. To describe what is going on, I have a bit of automation that will check to see if a reporter email/name is within an object schema called "users". It works by doing an AQL lookup using the email address of the reporter against the email address of a "user" set within that "users" object schema every time an issue is created. I have tested it and it does work. But I come into an issue when a reporter is not added to the "users" object schema. The automation throws an error, even though technically there isn't an error.
I am looking to see if there is a conditional check that goes like this:
"If the email address of the reporter exists within the object schema "users", continue the automation."
That way when the look up doesn't return an object, the automation doesn't throw an error.