Eu preciso que o mesmo ticket caminhe por 3-4 projetos, mas não faço ideia de como fazer isso
Olá @Governança de TI
Você pode fornecer mais detalhes sobre o seu cenário?
Por que seu problema precisa passar de um projeto para outro?
Você pode descrever as etapas do fluxo de trabalho pelas quais um problema passaria?
---
Hello @Governança de TI
Can you provide more details about your scenario?
Why does your issue need to move from one project to another?
Can you describe the workflow steps that an issue would go through?
I need to create a workflow that walks between 4 projects, can you help me? I need the same ticket to walk through 3-4 projects but I have no idea how to do that
I need to create a workflow that walks between 4 projects, can you help me?
I need the same ticket to walk through 3-4 projects but I have no idea how to do that
For example, I have 3 projects: HR, recruitment and ITI need a workflow that goes through the three projects, starting with recruitment, moving on to HR and ending with IT
This would be my company's hiring process
Are all the projects Jira Service Management?
Are they all Company Managed, or are any or all of them Team Managed?
Do you actually want to move the issue from one project to another? That could impact any project specific reports that you have set up.
Have you considered creating a new, related issue in the next project when the issue reaches the end of the workflow in the preceding project?
Yes are they JSM Projects and company managed Can I create a trigger so that a new ticket is generated and moves the data from the old form to the next project form?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.