Hello, I need a way to change a field of an issue that I get in automation as a lookup issue. is there a way to do it? I can't use a branching rule cause I should nest it to do that.
My specific use case is that i have a service desk and I have an automation that duplicates the task in the service desk in my project where I have a custom kanban board with a backlog where I can manage how and when my devs should work on an issue. I want to close the issue on the service desk if the duplicated task on my project transitions to done. I have linked the issues to keep track of the original issue on my service desk. This should be an easy automation but I don't want to consume useless automation triggered by transition, cause I don't need the service desk to be always up to date and this creates a huge number of executions that can make me reach my automation limit, so I tryed to create a scheduled automation that look for all the issue in done on my board and set the issue from wich they are duplicated by on the service desk to done.
Everything is working fine but I cant set the status of the linked issue and I'm stuck right now. Here is a reference of my test automation:

Thanks in advance,
Simon