Hi,
In one of the keynotes at Team 23 they showed briefly there's going to be an ability to more easily customize the look of the Help Center.
Is there any rough timeline or roadmap item yet for this that we can follow please?
Keen to see what it looks like and try it out
Cheers,
Andy
Edit -
Was here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK631uNNez0 @ 30min
Hi @andrew_pass
I had a chance to talk about this feature with product team at Team '23. They told me there is no rough timeline which can be shared. They suggested to follow changes on the official website with cloud roadmap: https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?status=future;comingSoon&.
Hi Katarzyna,
Thanks for the quick response!
Yeah isn't on the roadmap yet, maybe they'll share more detail at the upcoming events over the next week or two!
Thanks,
Hi Andrew, I've found a few JIRA issues that Atlassian has. I'm guessing these would be what you're looking on. There may be others, feel free to vote on and watch these and any others you might find.
JSDCLOUD-2170 JSDCLOUD-2169 JSDCLOUD-2327 JSDCLOUD-4037
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.