When I am setting up the component, there is an option for the field called 'Teams' but I don't think it's the custom field called 'Team'. I've come to this conclusion because the teams available are team 1 and team 2 but those aren't the teams I've created.
This is the field I've selected:

And these are the options it gives me:
Team 1
Team 2
But these are the teams I have created:

What I am trying to achieve here is to clone issues from a project and add them to another project based on the team assigned
I tried to use chatGPT for the Json object and this is what it gave me:
{
"update": {
"labels": [
{
"add": "cloned"
}
],
"issuelinks": [
{
"add": {
"type": {
"name": "Cloners"
},
"outwardIssue": {
"key": "{{issue.key}}"
}
}
}
]
},
"fields": {
"project": {
"key": "{{#if (equals team 'Dev Team')}}IN{{/if}}"
}
}
}
But the Json object is returning the error:
'Error while parsing additional fields - Closing tag (if) does not match opening tag (if (equals team 'Analytics'))'