Hi all,
I want to display the Story Point Estimate field in our Backlog view. But I can't seem to find that field in the Board settings > Estimation option. I can find Story Point but not the Story Point Estimate field.
Can someone please help?
Thanks.
Hi there @Zaldy Parian
If you're using Company-managed project, you won't see any "Story Point Estimate" field in the issue but in return you will see it when using Team-manage project template. If you want to see the "Story Point Estimate" in the Company-manage project template, follow these steps:
- Create a new Custom field (Use Number field type)- Name the Custom Field as desire- Once created, configure the newly formed custom field- Associate the custom field to the project's screen- When done you will see it on your field as shownHopefully you will find this helpful!
Hi @Zaldy Parian ,
What type of project you are using? because Team-managed projects use the Story Point Estimate field and company-managed used the Story Points field.
Hi @Manoj Kumar Gangwar ,
Thanks for the reply. It is a Team-managed project.And I created a shortcut for the team for them to have another scrum board.
Problem is, in the TMP, I can see the story point in the Backlog view. But in the new board I created, I could not find that field to display in Backlog view.
Cheers,
Hi @Minh Nhat ,
Thanks again for your reply & guidance. Your suggestion is a good workaround.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.