Hi,
We have a team that works across different projects. Each of these projects is owned by other teams they have to work with. So…
Project A / Team A
Project B / Team B
Project C / Team C
This team would work with Project A primarily, but also B and C circa. 15% and 30% of the time, and their respective teams. The team has a requirement to work primarily on Project A’s board and to match their workflow as they are primarily working with them.
I want to create an environment for this team in Jira where they only have to work in one place. Where they can create issues and also modify and update issues in one place, but these creations & modifications are reflected in their respective projects also.
Is there a way to do this? I understand I can create a board which is just a filtered view of a project, but what I don’t understand is working across projects and what happens when you update an issue in one place will it reflect in another.
Any help appreciated!