Hello!
We are new to Confluence and are just starting to add documentation into it.
Currently we are adding pages describing applications and services we are providing to our users, and in these pages we are describing standard changes to each application and service. This is all good but now I am looking to create a summary page that retrieves all headings from all the pages in the space regarding standard changes that are documented.
Any ideas on how to archieve this? 
Each page has multiple headers (header 1, header 2 etc) and these are used to generate table of contents. And on each page some of these headers are naming standard changes our IT dept is able to do, and how to do them.
These are the headers I want to automatically list in a separate page describing all standard changes documented.
I am using page properties already to create simple metadata used in page property reports but I cannot see how this can be used to archieve what I am looking for.
Hopefully someone could help 