Hello Everyone!
Bear this with me. This is going to be a long one.
So the issue that I'm facing that I have created custom issue type called "Test Case Bug" and link them to already created User Story as well. What I don't want is that those custom created issues shouldn't be shown on the board. Let me show you the Board View:
Pic 1:

Pic 2:

In Pic 2, all the custom created issues are linked to original user story. This is fine. What I don't want that in Pic 1 the custom issues are shown separately ...If all these bugs are managed the way they are, the board will be crowded and difficult to manage.
The Complete Scenario:
I have integrated Zephyr Scale with my Jira and I'm creating these bugs when one of my test cases fail. so whenever my test cases fail, I create a bug against it (custom bug issue type) as Zephyr Scale gives you an option to create an issue when test case fails. I want these bugs at User Story level and not separately.
I think I have made my case clear. Told you to bear with me!
Looking Forward.