There are crossed out like if they were done... (like the done tasks)
The key is crossed out if the "Resolution" field is not empty.
Hi @Izla Kesler ,
please could you check if Resolution is set for those tickets?
Fabio
Hi,
I think that's the problem, yes.
Thanks,
Izla
Hey, yes that's a bit of both I think, thanks.
It is also possible to do this if an inexperienced admin has put the resolution field on the issue create or edit screens.
you're welcome @Izla Kesler
Hi @Aron Gombas _Midori_
This is exactly my problem.
I am using the "resolution" field not only for BUGs but also for other things.
For example, I created a status called "PENDING" both for BUGS and TASKS.
And added the "resolution screen" with 2 possible options:
- "external blockage": it means the asignee needs more info from the client
- "internal blockage": it means the asignee needs more info from someone in the team
So everytime someone moves a task/bug to PENDING, it pops up a window asking for the reason. And once completed, the issue would appear "crossed out".
I am guessing Resolution was created for BUGs resolution (which makes sense).
Is there another way for me to do what I am trying to do?
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.