I am trying to sync the status of linked issues. However, there is a scenario which I can't avoid to sync the wrong issue. Following is the scenario
- The Scope setting is All projects.
- There are three projects.
- Project A
- Project B
- Project C
- There are four issues and all issue types are Task.
- A-1 (Project A)
- A-2 (Project A)
- B-1 (Project

- C-1 (Project C)
- A-1 is the main issue which include all information
- A-2, B-1 and C-1 all [relates to] A-1
Following is the steps
- When B-1 or C-1 transition the status to Done
- Check if C-1 and B-1 status are both Done. if not, do nothing.
if yes, transition A-1 status to Done but A-2 should not transition to Done

Currently, I can't avoid A-2 transition to Done in this scenario. Does anyone know what condition I should put after this automation triggered. Please give me your input.
Thank you