Hi everyone, I'm a new user to Confluence and am looking for some learning resources. Can you point me to the best resources for a novice user? thank you in advance. Cheers, Ellen
Hi @Ellen Ruddy welcome to the community. Atlassian has a great youtube channel lots of resources there on Confluence and getting started.
Hi @Ellen Ruddy - welcome to the community!
There are also a ton of resources on https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence.
Hi @Ellen RuddyWelcome to the community! Besides the great options already mentioned Atlassian also has an university which offers you a lot of onboarding courses.Free Confluence CoursesIf you need a quick overview and onboarding to the editor, my team created a beginner course for that.Confluence Editor Tutorial
After you're onboarded you can find also a lot of best practice videos & articles on our Confluence Collaboration Hub.Hope this is helping you.Cheers,Steffen
Steffen, thank you so much I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend. Cheers, Ellen
Craig, thanks I will check out youtube. Cheers, Ellen
Summer thank you. Cheers, Ellen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.