Asked before I know (https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/11992896), but not answered... JIRA trials offer 30 days (I'm opting for hosted but seems to say same in either case) - then on signup I get 7 days only. I'm trying to evaluate the PPM capabilities which means I'm looking at Confluence, JIRA Core, Software & Portfolio... that's a lot to evaluate in 7 days (or given we have a holiday weekend ahead and signed up today, I have 3 days only when I get back to work!). 30 days would be more reasonable. At minimum, why "offer" 30 days only to renege on that offer when I accept it?!
You're mixing up Cloud and Server versions.
Cloud is a 7 day trial, as the services side of it is already done for you. With Server, you get 30 days, but you have set it all up for yourself.
OK understand that, but I'm not really mixing up the 2 options, it's the web site information that is wrong:
JIRA Trail Period.jpg
If this could be corrected, there wouldn't be any ongoing confusion...
Yup, that's wrong. Needs raising with https://support.atlassian.com
I am having exactly the same problem as Nic Brough.
What can I do?
Hi Team,
I am new to Atlassian Cloud. I am planning to integrate Atlassian cloud with Microsoft Azure for Single Sign on (SSO).
I have the official Microsoft document how to integrate. My question is currently i am having trail version of atlassian cloud , can i integrate with Azure to achieve SSO with trail.
Please treat this as urgent and reply soon, as i have some deadlines to complete the project. Once POC is done then we will purchase full version
Microsoft Document - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/saas-apps/atlassian-cloud-tutorial
This has nothing to do with the original question. Please have a look for the subject in the community and if you can't find anything that helps, raise a new question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.