As Jira admin I've been asked to hide the portal in the Help Desk of the environment. That Is in that way because the portal wasn't being used, so I took out the browse permission to "Service Project Customer - Portal Access", until that point, customers could access and see the issues in Jira, not from portal.
Since I've made that change customers cannot access to the project, see the issues in queues, open tickets by mail or being added as request participants. Some of these customers had a role in the project as "users" and others as customers.
How can I allow them do all those things without giving licenses and make the portal visible in the help desk? How could I affect the creation of tickets from emails taking "Service Project Customer - Portal Access" out of browse project permission and how can I solve that?
I hope you can help.