I can't use the trial version of confluence in Shenzhen using Hong Kong network. Has been stuck in this interface, unable to jump.
Hi 廖峥,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community !!
Please find the article to setup the trial version of confluence
Article Link
Let me know the screenshot If you are facing any issues to setup .
Accept the answer if it helps
Regards,
Sanjen Bariki
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Could you describe the symptoms of "can't use"?
I would guess that you are getting "site not found", or a "site blocked" message, because the "Great Firewall of China" often blocks Atlassian stuff for no good reason other than censorship. If it is that, then you'll need to find a way to bypass the censorship.
Thanks buddy, I use DNS jumper solved this problem 。
Thank you!
If helps my instant response and Article, Accept the answer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.