Hi Team,
Have 3 projects
Project A Project B and Project C
Need JQL such that Linked issues of Project A and condition is those linked issues (All types) must be of project B OR project C. (No plugins used)
hi @Naresh , unfortunately you cannot achieve that with native JQL. I was contemplating that you might be able to somehow flag an issue if a link is added to it where the issue is in project B or project C. I am unsure if automation allows determining the project for a link or not. I would suggest having a look at that.
Hi @Jack Brickey
Can we try in Automation, such that when issue is created with link (All types) having project B or project C to update the component.
I would certainly try it out and see. I don't have time at the moment to test myself. However, if I get time later this week, I will certainly do so.
What is script runner for Jira cloud and Behavior plugins are used.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.