I am using JQL to find issues that are in a certain status see below.
project = UBT AND status IN ("Awaiting Test", "In Test") AND (labels is EMPTY OR labels NOT IN (FRONTEND)) AND (Sprint is EMPTY OR Sprint NOT IN ('Payment Engine Vertical Slice')) ORDER BY labels ASC, status DESC, created DESC
The first part on labels works perfect (tip previously given from community. However tghe second part where I am trying to use the same method for sprint doesn't. It does return items that are not in a sprint but it still returns tickets that are in the sprint i've specified in the NOT IN clause.
Can someone help?
P.S I've also tried the above with ID for the sprint and also
project = UBT AND status IN ("Awaiting Test", "In Test") AND (labels is EMPTY OR labels NOT IN (FRONTEND)) AND (Sprint is EMPTY OR Sprint != 9917) ORDER BY labels ASC, status DESC, created DESC