I am trying to generate a time tracking report for my project and I keep receiving this error. This is happening intermittently and the report was generating fine just a few minutes ago, has anyone else come across this issue?
Hello @Alexandra Simpkin
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you provide the following information?
1. With what type of project are you working? Is it a Software project or Business/Work Management project project?
2. Is it a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? That information will show at the bottom of the navigation panel on the left.
Another user has reported (and I have replicated) the same error on the same report specifically in a Team Managed Work Management project.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Broken-Reports-Feature/qaq-p/2375808
Hi @Alexandra Simpkin I created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-879597
I expect that we will need to include one of your site-admins so that they can grant us data access to investigate the cause further here. Someone from our support team will reach out to you on that ticket to progess this issue.
Cheers,
Andy
Hi @Alexandra Simpkin ,
You can try to use Clockwork Automated Time Tracking & Timesheets Pro or Free to automatically get this report without doing any setup at all.
All you need to do is install this App and your work logs are synced within some time and then you can pull out this report quickly.
The report can be filtered by different components like Issue Types, Epics, etc, and even Custom fields.
I'll be happy to get you started, you can reach out to us here.
Hi @Adaeze_Jude_HEROCODERS
Please don't promote your app solution within this thread. This thread is specifically reporting a 500 error within some Atlassian Cloud sites. For these sites we have created a support case to address these problems.
Please review our Atlassian Community online guidelines for Marketplace and Solution Partners. In this case it's not appropriate to plug your own solution.
Thanks
Are there only two Jira users in the entire community impacted by this issue?
Hi @Trudy Claspill, thank you for reaching out. Apologies for the delay in my response. It is a Business Project that is Team Managed. I am working to drill down further on how I was able to navigate around it, but it appears to be an intermittent issue related to how time is logged different issue types against the original estimates.
Time Tracker is the only consistenly broken feature; all other report features work w/o incident.
How did this suddenly become an issue for only two users?
How is this happening on such a simple/basic project?
Is there any log record in the system of past successful reports?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.