The feature has been broken two days straight; is reports working for you?
Hello @Gina Garrett
I am not experiencing any issues on my Free plan.
I have tagged your post to alert the Atlassian Team.
@Gina Garrett
Can you provide the following information?
1. With what type of project are you working? Is it a Software project or Business/Work Management project project?
2. Is it a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? That information will show at the bottom of the navigation panel on the left.
This is a very simple, very basic, very elementary level, software project that I successfully ran reports on for 9+months until yesterday when the feature broke an hasn't worked since. Should I be surprised that Jira software would malfunction on such a basic simple configuration?
2. Is it a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? That information will show at the bottom of the navigation panel on the left. Team-managed business; it's the only Jira Software project I have.
Thank you for that additional information @Gina Garrett
I can confirm that I am getting the same error in my Free instance for the Time Tracking Report in a Team Managed Business/Work Management project.
I don't get the error in a Company Managed Business/Work Management project.
Another user has reported the same error on the same report, but hasn't yet confirmed that it is a Team managed Work Management project.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Issue-with-Time-Tracking-Report/qaq-p/2375932
Hi @Gina Garrett
Sorry to hear about this problem, I understand there is a 500 error when trying to run this report. I have not been able to reproduce this so far, nor have I come across prior reports of this behavior.
In order for us to investigate this further, I have created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-879586
Please login at that page and approve data access so that our support team can investigate this further.
Regards,
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.