Is it posssible to filter overdue issues in jira work management? for example to filter and view overdue issues on board/listcalendar? As JWM doesn't support quick filters, how can it be achieved?
Yes, as long as you make sure to set a due date on all the issues you want to track.
You can then create a filter to find issues with passed due date;
duedate < currentday()
/Markus
Yes I can create a JQL filter, but in Jira Work Management quick filters aren't avaialble as far as I know. I need this filter on board/list/calendar view.
Hi @Concept of Safety - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Another option is to create a second board where you could add a Quick Filter. You can read about how to do that here. Give it a Like if it helps you. :-)
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-articles/Creating-a-Second-Agile-Board-for-Team-Managed-or-JIra-Work/ba-p/2115018
Hi,
Are you sure create a second board is an option for JWM?
Sorry, I was assuming you have a Jira Software license. Do you only have Jira Work Management licenses?
Yes, just JWM license.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.