I have three projects but the parent child relationships aren't displaying as I'd expect in Advanced Roadmaps
Can anyone help me work out what I have done wrong
I have created an Initiative type in one project, Called Course.
I have created a second Project with issue type called "Features"
I have created a third project with base tasks.
I want to combine them in Advanced Roadmaps to see their relationships but it isnt working as I expect.
I have created Parent Child relationships between the Course and Features, and between Features and Base Tasks.
I have created an issue hierarchy that has Course at the top, then Features then epics then base.
I expected the base (PMTF-18) to be nested under features (CTNSW-58), under course.
But that is not happening in Advanced Roadmaps.
All the Base issues are listed as unlinked. And if I add the Parent link field to check, it is not showing, yet if I go into the Issue, the parent link is there.