I need a form from my team-tempo workspace to be copied to sandbox workspace. Is there a way to do it?
Hi @V.Patel ,
Please refer to the below link.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/copy-a-form-to-another-project/
Thank you @Manoj Kumar Gangwar ,
But the form I am trying to copy is in a different Team entirely, I hope this photo explains better, Is it possible to copy a from from a project of "team-tempo" to a project of "team-tempo-sandbox-359"?
Currently, it is not possible.
You can vote on the below req.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-1317
Hi @V.Patel,
I am Marlene from codefortynine.
I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for, but with Deep Clone for Jira you can clone issues with forms between instances.
With the current implementation, only the form which is attached to the issue will be cloned. Which means that the form template won't be available in the project settings.
It is also possible to clone a Jira project and its form templates within the same instance. We might release that feature for the Instance Clone in future, but unfortunately due to other priorities, I cannot estimate when.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.