I don't see any way to make Epic a parent of another issue type.
Hi David,
What type of project are you using? Team-managed? Company-managed?
Does the Epic Link field appear on the Create/Edit screen used by the project? If not, then add that field to the screen.
Hi @David Goldstein I don't think you can make an Epic a "parent" of a Story, say, from the Epic. The way I understand it, you have to view the Story, and then fill in the Epic Link field in the Story. Does that make sense?
HTH,
Kel
True - the connection through automation must be done by editing the Story, not the Epic itself.
@David Goldstein @John Funk So, today I learned ... you can add an existing issue to the list of children of an Epic in a team-managed project - but not in a company-managed project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.