Hello,
I am importing some .csv files that were exported from Asana boards.
In Asana, there's a specific field called "Collaborating with", which is a user list of all users that are collaborating, or working on, a specific issue/task/sub-task. In the corresponding csv this is seen as something like:
user1@company.com, user2@company.com, user3@company.com
I've tried to create a custom field in the respective Jira project before importing, but I am unsure on which Field Type I should choose. I've tried User Picker (multiple users), and I've tried People, but neither of them can import the user list successfully when I map this field to the .csv column "Collaborating with".
I've also tried to convert the emails in the .csv as the person's actual name as shown in Jira, but same outcome.
The Collaborators field returns empty whenever I try to import an issue/task with the column "Collaborators" filled with the user's emails.
Any advice here would be extremely appreciated!
