hello folks,
we started 2 years ago with a series of TEAM MANAGED boards while transitioning to Agile to keep transition easier and smoother.
After a year some teams became mature enough to evolve to COMPANY MANAGED boards to start using STORIES and a simplified board with less columns and more statuses inside the columns.
BIG PROBLEM:
- is there any way to migrate a board to another, without loosing the previous one? (this to leave a rollback chance)
- coming from the team managed board we do not have the correct nesting
EPIC -> STORY -> SUBSTASKS
but just
EPIC -> TASK
how shall I proceed? should I manually create stories to then convert tasks in subtasks and parent to them?
- why in the MOVING processe I end up with NO CHANCE to change parents to tasks/subtasks and therefore cannot move a subtask inside its own STORY parent?
can someone give me some hints?
ty vm!