Hi! I'm trying to create an issue from unity but it always returns me this message:
[RequestAPI] error on send requestHTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
{"errorMessages":["You do not have permission to create issues in this project."],"errors":{}}
I've checked all the permissions and I'm the only member and admin... so I can't understand what appends ....
I checked the permission schemes too...
An example of my code:
public static async UniTask<string> TestCreateIssue()
{
Issue issue = new Issue
{
fields = new Fields
{
project = new Project { key = "QA" },
summary = "Summary test",
description = "Description test",
issuetype = new Issuetype { name = "Bug" }
}
};
return await CreateIssue(issue);
}
public static async UniTask<string> CreateIssue(Issue issue)
{
var options = new RequestOptions();
options.headers.Add("Authorization", "Basic " + token);
var response = await Post(JIRA_API_ENDPOINT.Address + "rest/api/3/issue", issue, options);
if (!response.success)
{
LogError(response);
return response.error;
}
else
return "ok";
}