MS Edge always hangs when I create a new issue. I can create the issue, but when I click on the "view issue" link that appears in the small notification Window, it hangs.
The hang lasts for 5 to 10 minutes with high cpu usage. Remarkably, it eventually recovers.
THis happens every time I take this action.
I tried to capture this with the recorder in Edge diagnostics, but it eventually shut down without notice. Too much data, I imagine.
I can repro in private mode, so it's not a question of deleting cookies.
Edge is up-to-date. Version 113.0.1774.57 (Official build) (64-bit)
Edit:
Here's an update - I just now managed to capture a recording from the edge profiler. I don't' really know how to read it, but to my eyes it seems to show no activity for 45 seconds, and then the expected activity appears (scripting, rendering, etc. )
In this case, the hang was "only" about 47 seconds