How can I make it so that when submitting from status A to B, there is a Validator that works as follows:
Submit status A to B can be done, if Amount field <= 500
And, submit status from A to B cannot be done if Amount field >500
Hi @RIZKY JTUASIKAL
What is the custom field type of the Amount field? If it's a Number field, you can add a Build-your-own Validator with code like this:
!!issue.customfield_12345 && issue.customfield_12345 <= 500
where you'll need to replace customfield_12345 with the custom field id of the Amount custom field, which you'll find on the Issue Fields help tab at the bottom of the code editor.
thank you very much!!
I learned a lot from you @David Fischer
Hi @David Fischer ,
sorry in advance, I wanted to ask again.
what if the condition become like this?
"Submit status A to B can be done, if Amount field <= 500 and = 0"
Because when I try input 0 in the Amount field, an error message will appear..
Try this:
issue.customfield_12345 != null && issue.customfield_12345 <= 500
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.