Hi there!Can anyone advise how to avoid translating while copying {{issue.Request Type.requestType.name}} to a Summary field?
Example:
If I have enabled translation in the project, it may paste different language option into the summary field (I didn't figured out yet based on which criteria translate option selected). And I want to stick it to English only.
Hi Just1ce,
Can you not just use {{issue.Request Type}} ?
Hi John,
Thank for your answer. Unfortunately it didn't work well. I've got same result as for issue.Request Type.requestType.name}}.
So, what is the result? What does it show? And what are you expecting to see?
If for example Russian language is added to the project, and me in my profile have set Russian language as primary, whenever I change Request type, summary will change to its Russian translate option. And I want to keep it English.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.