Sorry, this is a hard one to answer without more context! Can you add more information about why you're asking the question?
I'm just trying to figure out where to look to see if we are using any of the post-functions that the Extension supports or not. I did some research to find out if we were and didn't find any, but now our free trial is about to run out and when I look at the logs for the extension I see a bunch of activity so I just want to be sure that if I need it or if I can end the trial.
Does that help?
Hmm, usually administrators know if they are using any particular add-on. What you could do, to find out for sure, is simply inspect every single workflow in your instance and see if any of the transitions use the JMWE workflow post functions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.